AVP, Integration LeadApply Job ID: R-010204 Date posted: 06/18/2020 Primary Location CA-San Diego
- Act as primary lead for Informatica projects
- Create application designs and produce design specifications to be reviewed with other tech leads, architecture, and management team
- Lead multiple simultaneous efforts with aggressive deadlines
- Mentor offshore and sr. developers to develop proper system designs and find efficiencies in delivery
- Create estimations for project work prior to kick-off and adjustments as requirements fluctuate
- Assist analysts with data mapping specification to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Keep senior leaders well informed during the project life cycle
- Root Cause analysis for ETL job failures/Data issues raised by business
- 8 to 12 years of ETL development experience
- 8 years of experience with Informatica PowerCenter
- 5 years of experience with Informatica Data Quality
- 2 Years of experience with Informatica PowerExchange (change data capture)
- Design, develop, test, implement, and troubleshoot ETL mappings and workflows in a large Data environment
- Strong experience developing and maintaining Informatica mappings/workflows
- Strong experience optimizing Informatica mappings, sessions and workflows
- Experience writing complex SQL, PL/SQL and Performance Tuning is a plus
- Strong database experience, data analysis and analytical skills
- Experience creating ETL design documentation and maintaining overall design document and deliverables
- Strong working experience of the SDLC processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Computer-related degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to work with limited guidance in a team environment
- Full software life-cycle experience
- Exemplary communication abilities
- Experience in financial services a plus
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 4,200 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2019, based on total revenue.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.