AVP, Marketing / Product Marketing (Acquisition)Apply Job ID: R-022306 Date posted: 03/25/2022 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
Do you have a successful track-record for creating and managing product marketing programs?
Are you an innovative marketer with a passion for developing multi-channel campaigns that drive measurable results and new client growth?
If the above sounds like you, we want you on our quickly-growing B2B marketing team.
The Assistant Vice President – Marketing will design, manage, and optimize integrated marketing campaigns that generate quality leads and new client growth for LPL’s incubator start-up business, LPL Business Solutions (LBS).
You are an experienced product marketer who is effective at strategic planning (building lead gen/acquisition journeys and positioning aligned to marketing strategy) and execution (oversee campaign deployment, optimization, and performance reporting).
You are results-driven and use your acquisition expertise to optimize targeting, segmentation, and nurture journeys to drive pipeline growth. You are proactive at exploring new tactics and strategies to enable continuous improvement. You also work well with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment, can manage activities across multiple campaigns, and you’re able to adapt to a changing business environment.
- Lead the development and optimization of our Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL) generation strategy including multi-channel campaigns for the LBS platform and product lines to support growth goals.
- Define, test/learn, and execute the appropriate mix of campaign elements (including social media, direct mail, email, webinars, direct response online, events, etc.) to reach goals.
- Create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from Unqualified Leads (UQL) to sales opportunities.
- Deliver compelling campaigns that create an engaging customer experience with bottom-line results.
- Prepare insightful performance reporting that show full funnel outcomes.
- Work closely with the Vice President of LBS Marketing to create growth journeys and integrate across our marketing experiences (campaigns, website, national conferences, etc.).
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. Previous experience in the financial services industry and/or marketing subscription services to Small Business clients is preferred.
- 7+ years of product marketing experience with a successful track record of developing multi-channel campaigns and lead gen initiatives that drive measurable results.
- Experience with marketing automation systems and CRM platform (e.g. Pardot and Salesforce)
- Experience measuring and analyzing campaign performance to drive and improve conversion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including marketing/creative, editing, and proofing. Strong presentation skills with compelling story telling abilities.
- Strong collaboration and project management skills, including a demonstrated track-record in managing time-sensitive, complex projects with cross-functional teams (sales, digital, content strategy, creative, agencies, etc.)
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.