AVP, Marketing/Product Marketing (Go-to-Market)Apply Job ID: R-022336 Date posted: 03/25/2022 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill , CA-Remote
Do you have a successful track-record for creating and managing product marketing programs?
Are you skilled strategist and storyteller with a passion for defining go-to-market (GTM) plans and product launches that drive awareness and measurable results?
If the above sounds like you, we want you on our quickly-growing B2B marketing team.
The Assistant Vice President – Marketing will collaborate with product marketing teams to create, execute, and update GTM strategies for products in LPL’s incubator start-up business, LPL Business Solutions (LBS).
You are an experienced product marketer who is effective at identifying and articulating the value of products (audience research, messaging, positioning, and personas), executing product launches (campaign strategy, deployment, optimization, and performance reporting), and maintaining product marketing roadmaps and GTM materials (collateral and digital touchpoints).
You are results-driven and use your marketing savvy to define target audiences and relevant messaging that will resonate per product. You’re proactive at exploring strategies to enable continuous improvement. You also work well with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment, can manage activities across multiple products, and you’re able to adapt to a changing business environment,
- Lead the development and execution of GTM plans and product launches, including multi-channel campaigns, for LBS products to support growth goals.
- Become a product SME and create guides that articulate product value (features and benefits) to enable fellow marketing team members to execute funnel responsibilities and support sales enablement.
- Define, test/learn, and execute the appropriate mix of campaign elements for launches (including internal and external channels and partners) to reach goals.
- Work closely with channel partners to integrate product launches into new and existing marketing experiences (i.e. conferences, newsletters, webinars, etc.)
- Produce a product marketing roadmap that identifies and tracks the in-market activity per product.
- Work closely with the Vice President of LBS Marketing to create growth journeys and integrate across our marketing experiences (campaigns, website, national conferences, etc.).
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. Previous experience in the financial services industry and/or managing GTM for subscription services to Small Business clients is preferred.
- 7+ years of product marketing experience with a successful track record of developing and executing GTM strategies and product launch campaigns that drive measurable results.
- 5 - 7+ years of product marketing strategy, research, writing and brand development (messaging frameworks, personas, competitive analysis, etc.)
- Experience executing campaigns, measuring, and analyzing campaign performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including marketing/creative, editing, and proofing. Strong presentation skills with compelling story telling abilities.
- Strong collaboration and project management skills, including a demonstrated track-record in managing time-sensitive, complex projects with cross-functional teams (sales, digital, content strategy, creative, agencies, etc.)
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.