AVP, Program Manager, Customer SuccessApply Job ID: R-023041 Date posted: 05/11/2022 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
Assistant Vice President, Program Manager| Customer Success, Relationship Management
The Assistant Vice President, Program Manager will support our Relationship Management team and the delivery of the Customer Success Model, which offers a white glove, high-touch, boutique level experience to our most Elite clients. The successful candidate must be able to multi-task, possess excellent interpersonal skills, be highly analytical, and a have commitment to client satisfaction and success. The AVP, Program Manager should thrive in a fast paced environment focused on driving outcomes against challenging deadlines and multiple priorities and will be expected to contribute ideas and support the execution of both tactical and strategic plans.
What will you do as the Assistant Vice President, Program Manager?
- Take responsibility for looking at the overall delivery of the Customer Success Model through a cross-functional lens and develop guidelines and objective criteria, in partnership with other business units, which will allow the health of the program to be measured and reported on.
- When gaps are identified, this role will take the lead on working with the functions to close the gaps via new processes or facilitating cross-functional conversations to foster alignment. This will often include working with individual business units to investigate potential solutions and implement changes that provide meaningful impact to our Customer Success clients.
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with internal business partners to maximize program impact and continually seek new ways to add value to the program for our clients.
- Lead the model’s executive reporting, and provide analysis of the health of the program based on key data elements. Utilize a strong story telling skillset to inform those throughout the organization about the model and impacts it is having.
- Work with SVP to build out foundational requirements and playbooks for client on-boarding/off-boarding, internal employee training and guiding principles for model.
- Effectively leverage data such as key program performance indicators to identify trends and ensure projects and programs continue to align to company priorities.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a creative thinker who has the discipline to build out processes and procedures for a growing and evolving program, and carry them through to execution. The AVP, Program Manager should be a highly collaborative individual who is not afraid to seek out subject matter experts and business process owners. The ideal candidate should be able to balance multiple shifting priorities and be naturally inquisitive. We are looking for people with strong organizational, critical thinking and analytical skills who see are passionate about creating the best client experience possible.
What skills, experiences and/or education is required?
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience working as a cross-functional project or program manager. Background in financial services a plus.
- Superior analytical skills with an ability to identify relevant data, evaluate opportunities within the context of a larger organization and present findings in a clear and actionable manner
- Team-player with a positive can-do attitude, with an ability to both contribute meaningfully as an individual and inspire and influence key functional partners.
- Strong familiarity with the MS Office suite (especially PowerPoint and Excel), Smartsheet and Salesforce.
- Passionate about turning our clients into raving fans and an ability to succeed within a dynamic, fast-paced environment, grounded in tangible results.
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams and business leaders to manage, execute and implement strategies that you designed.
The preferred candidate will be local to either our San Diego or Fort Mill offices, however remote candidates will be considered if they meet the high-end of preferred qualifications.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.