AVP Solution LeadApply Job ID: R-005697 Date posted: 02/07/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
As AVP Development – Solution Lead for Digital Experience Technology (DXT), responsible for the planning, analysis, design, development and implementation of modern, modular, scalable cloud native digital and marketing platforms. This person will play a hands-on lead role leading a team of onshore and offshore developers responsible for building component based responsive UI platform, Micro-services, CMS and marketing tools implementation. This role will assist in executing Digital Experience Technology roadmap with a focus to refine and build digital platform capabilities and tools integrations across digital channels (Web, Mobile and Voice) that help achieve DXT platform speed and scale.
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a demonstrated ability to meet schedules and multi-task. This role requires a successful and experienced Digital and Marketing technology practitioner, able to lead discussions with business, marketing and technology partners that identify and define breakthrough client experiences and solutions. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make a vision a reality.
- Lead and own technical aspects of Digital Product Experience implementations and Digital Marketing tools integrations (UI, CMS, Analytics, SEO, Campaigns etc.)
- Lead design and development efforts in building reusable component based front-end UI platform on Cloud using Java Script Frameworks, Rest API’s and Micro-services architecture
- Work with technology, product and business partners to build and deliver hands-on prototype workshops to enhance current digital platforms and create a new digital offerings
- Responsible for SEO, Tagging and Analytics implementation of UI platform
- Collaborate with UX, product leads, enterprise architecture and cross-functional teams to ensure strategic and tactical goals of project efforts are met
- Implement integration services across digital technology platforms including UI Platforms, Adobe Experience Manager, SharePoint, UI Platforms and other LPL homegrown platforms
- Work collaboratively with QA, DevOPS teams to adopt CI/CD tool chain and develop automation
- Contribute to, and participate in, projects to ensure successful implementation of defined digital experience solutions
- Work with technical teams to ensure overall support and stability of platforms and assist with troubleshooting when production incidents arise
- Overall 8+ years of experience, with 6+ years of development experience in applying design thinking principles and implementing digital front end platforms using UI Full Stack, CMS and Digital tools
- Extensive experience using JQuery, AngularJS 2.0/4.0, ReactJS, NodeJS and similar Java Script frameworks
- Deep knowledge and understanding of front-end MV* patterns and single page application (SPA) architecture
- Experience in any one enterprise CMS is must (Adobe Experience Manager / Life Ray / SharePoint/ SDL Tridion / Any)
- Prior experience of any one Analytics tool is added advantage (i.e Adobe Analytics / Tealium / Google Analytics )
- Experience with integrating digital platforms with digital channels (e.g. Call Center, video, chat, social)
- Experience in Micro services architecture implementing SOAP/Rest services on Pivotal Cloud Foundry / Amazon AWS / MS Azure Cloud is added advantage
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and Agile or Iterative methodologies
- Prior experience with offshore-onshore development teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams and business units
- Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills
- Results driven with a positive can do attitude
- MS degree in Computer Science / Statistics / Mathematics / Data Science / Any
- Must be hands on technologist with prior experience in similar role
- Good experience in practicing and executing projects in Agile Scrum or Agile Safe iterative methodologies
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.