Business Planning & Protection ConsultantApply Job ID: R-015416 Date posted: 07/09/2021 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill , CA-San Diego
Are you interested in joining an internal consulting team that assists financial professionals' growth and protects the value of their business through a variety of solutions?
If so, the Business Planning & Protection Consultant role in LPL Business Solutions Sales Consulting might be just for you!
The primary purpose of this role is to aid financial professionals in navigating and applying the most relevant business solution products & services offerings to specific business owner situations. Business Planning & Protection Consultant must demonstrate a high level of product knowledge, professionalism, and attention to detail. Specific products within our LPL Business Solutions Consulting team and suite of services and emerging solutions (Marketing Solutions, Administrative Solutions, CFO Financial Solutions, The Assurance Plan, M&A Solutions, Digital Office Solutions, etc.)
What Will You Do?
- Training and development to understand and articulate LPL Business Solutions value proposition, general LPL policies, competitive landscape, the financial services industry and the benefits of joining one or more of Business Solutions suite of services and emerging solutions.
- Outbound prospecting and lead generation
- Support sales and marketing campaign activities, such as prospecting, data mining, and event follow up.
- Sales Consultations
What Does Success Look Like After 90 Days?
You will have an understanding of LPL’s Business Solutions and how we support our advisors. You will also have the knowledge to be able to articulate the features and benefits of LPL Business Solutions suite of core services and emerging solutions.
What Are We Looking For?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team-oriented, and can execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
What Skills, Experiences, and education are required?
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry; 4-5 years preferred
- A Drive for Professional Growth and Development
- Demonstrated ability to use independent judgement to make decisions and solve problems.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely as well as an ability to motivate to client to action with a high degree of professionalism
- Highly motivated and resilient by achieving sales targets consistently
- Develop skillset, knowledge base and industry experience in order to qualify for next level opportunity as an Internal Regional Consultant.
- FINRA 6, 7 and 66 preferred
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.