Client Relations & Tech SupportApply Job ID: R-006157 Date posted: 04/09/2019 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
Are you a financial advisor or investment professional looking to expand your technical expertise? LPL Financial’s rapidly growing AdvisoryWorld team is looking for an investment professional who wants to work closely with new technology while continuing to work with advisors. We provide analytical, customized technology solutions to assist advisors and their clients navigate an increasingly volatile market. Learn how advisors are using our AdvisoryWorld technology and assist those advisors in making sure their portfolio models measure up in today’s changing market. Work with our development team to remain on the cutting edge in a rapidly expanding and enjoyable atmosphere.
LPL Financial is the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer and fourth largest broker/dealer with more than 14,000 independent financial advisors in more than 4,000 branch offices nationwide. LPL Financial has been ranked the number one broker/dealer in its class consistently over the past 10 years. Financially strong and growing, its corporate offices are in Boston, San Diego, and Charlotte.
The primary role of the Associate Service Consultant is to develop a strong relationship with our professional clients by offering an outstanding service experience utilizing our Advisory World Platform. Performing in a team environment the Associate Service Consultant is expected to provide procedural expertise regarding technology and business process. At LPL Financial you’ll build relationships with our clients and your support teams while building your career and delivering on our mission to enable our clients to focus on what they do best—create the personal, long-term relationships that are the foundation for turning life’s aspirations into financial realities.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Communicating directly with our clients (Financial Advisors/Professionals) by phone or email
- Research situations, set client expectations, and define the actions necessary to resolve inquiries
- Educate clients on the use of technology to monitor, maintain, and service their operational needs
- Assume ownership of inquiries and see them through to a timely resolution
- Complete operational tasks including data input
- Communicate with internal departments to ensure we meet our clients expectations for timely service delivery
- Drive customer experience to high levels of satisfaction by adhering to our corporate values
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration or equivalent work experience a preferred.
- Prior financial markets experience preferred (RIAs, RR, Broker Dealer, back office etc.)
- Knowledge of Financial Markets (i.e. familiarity with stocks, bonds, mutual funds and ETFs).
- At least 1 year of client relations, account management or inbound client support experience preferred.
- Applications and CRM System experience (e.g. Salesforce)
- Motivated by the opportunity to be part of a fast moving, entrepreneurial team
- Strong customer focus, excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, and extremely organized
- Proven track record in relationship management and customer satisfaction
- Ability to work with all levels of clients, management and employees
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.