Content Management Analyst, IS and IAS Relationship Management EnablementApply Job ID: R-014991 Date posted: 06/15/2021 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
The Content Management Analyst is responsible for managing the distribution of relevant firm and team content and associated communications related to products, processes, tools, client initiatives, and team training and development opportunities to the IS and IAS Relationship Management teams. This role combines skills in communications, training, consulting, analytics and program delivery. Individuals in this role are comfortable collaborating across the organization to support Relationship Managers and clients to achieve goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinates the day-to-day team communication activities for Relationship Management; ensuring the effective and timely delivery of messages and posting of content through various communication channels and platforms such as email, Box Drive, SharePoint, Salesforce CRM, and weekly newsletters.
- Coordinates with a network of content owners and managers across the business for up-to-date content and material for internal team member; as well as supporting delivery of content used in engagements with advisors, practices, enterprises, and institutions.
- Supports and organizes the team content library via SharePoint and Box, ensuring team knows where to go to access resources and managing version control across the content library.
- Assists with development of internal team materials that supports client consulting and advisor engagements including team & program playbooks, client consulting packages, weekly news bulletins, and client engagement activities & events materials.
- Report on usage of all team content to assist with continuous improvement efforts and effectiveness of communication channels, processes, and materials.
- Supports onboarding program and team training coordination and materials as directed by AVP, Training & Content
- Manages content database and process for tracking key executive team customer engagements
- Supports the creation and development of presentations and other materials as needed for Relationship Management Enablement team & leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, training, business administration, sales, or equivalent combined education or work related experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in communications, training, program management; experience in a business-to-business sales, relationship management or account management organization preferred
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Advanced-level proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to effectively manage time and prioritize work load, and comfortable working under tight deadlines with ability to deliver quality work quickly when needed
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team; and able to thrive in a highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to implement and track multiple projects at one time; with strong attention to detail and proven processes for content management and tracking multiple versions of a single document
- Demonstrated organizational skills, prioritization, and follow-through in tracking ongoing projects to completion and ensuring deadlines are met
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.