Data AnalystApply Job ID: R-018673 Date posted: 11/22/2021 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
Block Transfer Analyst - Peforms analysis of block transfer by sponsor and any research of trails or payments from sponsors during block transfer period
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or similar
- 3+ years in the brokerage and financial services industry
- FINRA licensing a plus
- Advanced Excel data analytics skills
- Experience with SQL, Python, or similar
- Experience with Alteryx preferred
- Experience with Tableau or other BI software preferred
- Agile or Lean Six Sigma
- Working knowledge of Word, Outlook, Visio and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and strong problem solving skills with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.