Data/ Reporting Analyst- Solution LeadApply Job ID: R-006273 Date posted: 04/08/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
As the Data/ Reporting Analyst- Solution Lead for Digital Experience Technology, this role plays a key technical leadership role in providing technology vision and leading platform planning, analysis, design, development and implementation of digital products and solutions. The person will work independently and / or lead a team of onshore and offshore developer’s responsible digital products and projects development. This is a hand’s on role assisting in executing Digital Content Experience Technology roadmap with a focus to refine and build digital experience capabilities, repeatable templates and integrations across digital channels (Web, Voice and Video) that help achieve DXT platform speed and scale.
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a demonstrated ability to meet schedules and multi-task. This role requires a successful and experienced Adobe Experience Cloud practitioner, able to lead discussions with business and technology partners that identify and define breakthrough client experiences. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make a vision a reality.
- Hands on lead with experience in Adobe Experience Cloud implementations, Content-As-A-Service solutions, UI Framework and system integrations development.
- Responsible for building UI Frameworks using Angular / React / Node JS to design build reusable SPA’s and configurable Components
- Lead’s design and development of Content-As-A-Service (CAAS) , Experience-AS-A-Service (EAAS) solutions and enabling them through Mule soft / APIGEE
- Partners with EA team on architectural patterns of a large, high-scale applications (e.g., well-designed APIs, mobile apps, data integrations, and/or large mobile web applications)
- Assist development manager in leading development teams implementing Adobe Experience Manager, Angular JS, Java Script solutions, REST Services and drive key technical decisions.
- Work with technology, product and business partners to build and deliver hands-on prototype workshops to enhance current digital platforms, or create a new digital offering
- Collaborates with UX, product leads, EA and cross-functional teams to ensure strategic and tactical goals of project efforts are met
- Implements integrations across digital technology platform (eg: AEM, SharePoint, Analytics, Target, Hub spot, Campaigns)
- Work collaboratively with QA, DevOPS teams to adopt CI/CD tool chain and develop automation
- Work with cross-functional technical teams to ensure overall support and stability of platforms and assist with troubleshooting when production incidents arise
- Supports innovation POC’s evaluating various fin-tech tools
- Overall 10+ years of experience, with 8+ years of development experience in implementing Full Stack UI , Content Management Systems and Digital Tools
- MS degree in Computer Science / Statistics / Mathematics / Data Science / Any
- Must be hands on technologist with prior experience in similar role
- Good experience in practicing and executing projects in Agile Scrum or Agile Safe iterative methodologies
- Experience with preparing strategy, roadmap and executive decks is added advantage
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.