Digital Content Strategy & Operations Experience StrategyApply Job ID: R-005724 Date posted: 08/05/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
We are currently seeking a Sr. Consultant, Digital Content Strategy & Operations Experience to join our Digital Content Strategy and Operations Team. This keystone role will be an expert in digital content management, governance, and creation; functioning as a key contributor to how we use digital content to solve current and future customer and business needs. Success in this role will be based on an individual’s ability to: champion projects, leverage cross-functional business teams (i.e.: technology, marketing, compliance, legal, operations, etc..) and understanding of applicable digital library science best practices and ensuring digital content can be delivered effectively through a variety of distribution channels.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a deep understanding of technology, business practices, and consumer trends in the digital structured and unstructured content management and governance space. This position will sit in Ft. Mill, SC.
- Functions as a Creative Operator; collaborating with creative (right-brained) and operational (left-brained) business teams to deliver on effective and lean digital content creation business processes.
- Contribute to strategy for solving digital content management capability, optimization, and library organization needs; clearly articulating opportunities for improvement.
- Partner with the Content Strategy Team to drive improvements through tactical, creative, and operational efforts.
- Advance the use of content metadata to support an optimized front-end customer experiences as well as to support back-end reporting.
- Positions themselves as the gatekeeper for content intake and approval lifecycle stage workflows.
- Develop, implement, and maintain guidelines and procedures for effective content organization and optimization; monitor adherence through continuous quality assurance processes.
- Develop expertise in current content management and search engine eco-systems; identify opportunities for improvements and lead initiatives to deliver those improvements.
- Utilize feedback from customers, business partners, content writers, content strategists, user experience designers, SEO specialists, analysts, and other content management team members to identify capability needs and recommend solutions.
- Is a SME (Subject Matter Expert) and internal trainer for the digital organizations content creation and management systems (AEM, WorkFront, DAM, SOLR Search, and Content HUB)?
- Implements and maintains integration, workflows, and processes for content audits and lifecycle management.
- Acts as the Content Governance Committee Program Lead; including developing and driving adoption of the governance operations program and roadmap.
- Partners with the Content Strategy and Experience Architect team to maintain digital content (including digital assets) structure, information architecture; owning the supporting documentation.
- Leverage insights gained through analytics and collaboration with partners to drive continuous improvement in content performance.
- Maintain expertise in digital content management tools currently available in the market; develop an awareness of emerging capabilities.
- Defines the content management KPIs and monitors program success metrics
- B.A. or B.S. in Digital Experience, Data Library Science, Information Management, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in content management or digital experience related role at a major consulting firm, financial services institution, large retailer, news outlet or agency (or some combination of these experiences).
- Experience with content and search engine technologies such as content management systems, digital asset management systems, metadata and taxonomy management tools, content management migration tools, and analytics tools. Experience with Adobe Experience Manager, WorkFront, and SOLR search tools a plus.
- Experience planning, developing and maintaining structured metadata and content taxonomies for large content catalogs, and crafting information interactions across user experiences and analytics.
- Ability to build productive and reciprocal relationships with business partners, content strategists, user experience designers, SEO specialists, and CMS team to gain input and drive solutions that meet the needs of multiple partners.
- Possess a good understanding of the use of machine learning and artificial intelligence and their outputs to drive content optimization
- Strong leadership, strategic thinking, and practical organizational planning skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Nimble and flexible with regards to changing priorities and business needs. Proven multi-tasking skills, ability to meet critical deadlines.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.