Digital Content AssociateApply Job ID: R-012592 Date posted: 01/27/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
The LPL Financial marketing department is seeking a digital content associate with a writing and design background. In this position, you will leverage strong writing and grammar skills, an editor’s eye for accuracy, and a knack for making complex things simple. You will combine your knowledge of design, social media, and digital marketing with your business acumen to help create digital content for LPL advisors to us for email, social media, SEO, lead generation, websites, and more.
- Report to the Digital Content Manager.
- Work closely with the LPL Marketing Solutions team.
- Draft content samples including blog, email, and social media ad templates.
- Source content for blogs, articles, and social media including curated content and vendor-produced articles.
- Assist in the creation of original content by working with a contracted writer: selecting the topic, collaborating with marketing consultants, and designing the tailored content.
- Collaborate in the new advisor onboarding process including analyzing content needs in advance and creating email and landing page templates in HubSpot.
- Assist in creating advisor content calendars for blog, email and social media.
- Collaborate with compliance to ensure content, brand, and messaging are approved.
- Conduct marketing content vendor research.
- Collaborate with internal partners including LPL Research, compliance, marketing, sponsor relations, and more.
- Manage creative assets in the digital asset management system.
- Produce images for social media, website blogs, and email.
- Assist with creating and editing advisor short videos.
- Assist with tailored content request (e.g. eBooks, white papers, landing pages)
- Assist with adding, editing, and creating new content for content library.
- Submit Marketing Solutions content to compliance for approval.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, journalism or related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience in marketing and digital marketing.
- Solid understanding of writing and editing skills for B2C, blog, email, social media, and SEO.
- Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms.
- Support LPL Marketing Solutions team’s content needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Canva, and video editing experience preferred but not required.
- Financial services experience a plus, not required.
- HubSpot experience is a plus, not required.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.