Digital Marketing AnalystApply Job ID: R-003626 Date posted: 07/11/2018 Primary Location CA-San Diego
LPL Financial is seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst to join its Marketing department. Reporting to the VP of Digital Marketing, this individual will be responsible for creating and tracking dynamic digital marketing campaigns. This person will work across the organization supporting efforts in recruiting, sales, and branding. The ideal candidate will need working knowledge of the web, social media, digital marketing, lead generation and analytics as well as the business acumen to understand the financial services industry. This position will be rewarding for a professional who is passionate about digital technologies and enjoys working in a collaborative fast-paced environment.
- Implement comprehensive digital marketing campaigns using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media, blogs, CRM and reporting systems)
- Report on campaign metrics and analyze results to help improve future campaigns
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends and report analysis of leads, website and social traffic.
- Work with internal departments to integrate marketing tools with company systems and workflow (e.g., compliance, technology).
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing; 3+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Creative, forward-thinking self-starter with an attention to detail and drive to produce consistent and quality work.
- Working knowledge of CRM, inbound marketing tools, marketing automation tools, web design principles and content management platforms. (Salesforce.com, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Pardot, Eloqua etc…)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced, high-stress environment and deal with multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience managing projects
- Financial services experience a plus.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.