Executive AdminApply Job ID: R-020805 Date posted: 01/12/2022 Primary Location CA-San Diego
Executive Administrative Assistant
We are currently looking to hire an Executive Administrative Assistant who will provide support to the MD, Chief Customer Care Officer.
The individual will provide executive administrative support, with primary responsibilities including managing heavy travel, phones, scheduling meetings, coordinating lunches/events, maintaining calendars and files, generating and mailing correspondence and other duties as assigned.
- Handle all day-to-day responsibilities for the executives they support. This includes and is not limited to answering multiple phone lines, scheduling and coordinating meetings and other general administrative functions
- Calendar all meetings and keep Managing Director current with any changes; provide materials and order food/beverages where applicable
- Heavy Travel coordination: arranging all aspects of travel including air, lodging, and transportation in conjunction with the corporate travel department
- Management of expenses: organize receipts and input in Concur in a timely manner to ensure meeting billing schedule
- Prepare and review all documents for meetings as well as any department communications
Other Job Duties:
- Serve as a go-to resource for executive and other staff members
- Create solid working relationships with other administrative staff and others within the department
- Work professionally with senior executives and clients, think and work independently, be proactive, handle confidential information and work effectively and efficiently
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Minimum of 6+ years experience in an executive assistant role
- Extensive experience and comfort working with high level executives. This is a high visibility position
- Exception travel arrangement experience, with proven success working across time zones
- Financial Services industry experience or supporting operations organization is a plus
- Exceptional knowledge of all Microsoft applications- Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word. (MS Office Certification or equivalent operating knowledge preferred)
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently in a fast-paced, busy department. This person will Interact with peers, senior managers, and other staff in their department
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Superior writing and editing ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be proactive in meeting and exceeding needs of leader and handle confidential information
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work 24/7 & flexible with shift/schedule as business needs arise
- Thick skinned (able to handle criticism & directly influence individuals)
- Work with limited direction in a fast-paced environment but will ask clarifying questions and drives to executive
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Previous project management experience preferred, but not required
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.