Financial Service Center Representative " Call Center or Financial Services Industry Experience a PLUS!"Apply Job ID: R-003831 Date posted: 07/10/2018 Primary Location CA-San Diego
Are you truly service oriented? Do you know how to take care of people? Do you enjoy doing puzzles and solving problems? We’re looking for someone like YOU! Come jumpstart or develop your career in a fun, rapidly growing environment where you have an opportunity to learn and have career advancement!
If so, a career at LPL Financial may be an ideal path for you! LPL Financial, the nation’s largest and fastest growing network of independent advisors is seeking highly driven, service and solution oriented individuals that are passionate about helping our clients fulfill their dreams. We focus on making interactions with our advisors easy by providing them with intuitive tools and superior service. You will work alongside like-minded service professionals & leaders that enjoy strong customer relationships, shaping unique solutions, and believe service is the foundation for success.
As a Service Center Representative, you will have the opportunity to build a strong foundation for a career within our customer service organization and gain additional perspective about the financial services industry.
- •Expected to comprehend and retain training material through various learning styles
- •Use solution oriented thinking to handle intricate scenarios from advisors and end investors
- •Assist and train our advisors on how to efficiently leverage LPL’s software
- •Proactively identify solutions to help mitigate repetitive interactions from advisors
- •Must be able to understand how your departmental goals impact LPL’s firm wide goals
- •Bachelor's Degree preferred, High School Diploma/GED Required
- •Ability to provide multiple solutions that will achieve the same outcome
- •Demonstrated customer service skills with a strong desire to help people
- •Ability to prioritize when pressured with multiple tasks
- •Excellent verbal, written and listening skills
- •Self-aware, self-motivated, with a high regard for accountability
- •Proficiency in a range of computer software applications
- •Highly responsive to coaching & training
- •Ability to work well individually and as part of team
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.