Forms Associate Business Analyst (NON IT)Apply Job ID: R-012085 Date posted: 03/30/2021 Primary Location CA-San Diego
The Associate Business Analyst within Service, Trading, and Operations’ (STO) Information Management Team will be responsible for creating and editing client facing forms within Adobe LiveCycle and multiple web based platforms. They will also be responsible for mapping complex business rules to the .PDF form fields to ensure data population. A strong attention to detail and design, as well as a technical mindset is critical for this role. Also, the ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) as this position interacts with firm-wide employees, at all levels. This position also occasionally interacts with external customers (Financial Advisors) in response to their suggestions or questions regarding forms. The ability to adapt in a fast paced, changing environment is critical. The ideal candidate should be service minded and be able to handle complex customer issues, while managing to multiple project deliverables.
• Form Design & Quality Control: Create new forms and edit existing forms using Adobe LiveCycle Designer. Perform a thorough Quality Control on individual work, as well as teammates’ work. Follow documented guidelines and procedures to create and maintain high quality forms content, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of publication.
• Data Mapping: Align complex business rules to the appropriate .PDF form fields within multiple software solutions, including eSignature (DocuSign).
• Data Tracking: Accurately track all work/data fields in Microsoft Access and/or Microsoft Excel
• UAT: Perform user acceptance testing and system troubleshooting in conjunction with the data mapping process within multiple systems.
• Pipeline/Workflow Management: Independently manage assignments and SLAs from daily forms pipeline. Provide thorough communication regarding upcoming form changes to multiple impacted parties.
• Relationship Management: Build strong internal relationships and actively participate in meetings to partner with Business Owners, such as Operations, Technology, Compliance, and Legal Counsel, on form requirements & process improvements.
• Think about the “big picture” to recognize, act, and plan for other items that are impacted by form changes (i.e. procedural content within internal and external knowledgebases).
• Regulatory Mindfulness: At times, work on projects that have urgent deadlines, which may impact a large number of forms and multiple areas of business, and regulatory consequences if not handled correctly or in a timely manner.
• Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum Experience required: Experience as a graphic designer, business analyst, data analyst, or business systems analyst preferred. Must have excellent analytical skills, attention to detail with a keen eye for design, as well as a technical mindset.
• Software/Systems Skills Required/Preferred: Proficient in Adobe LiveCycle Designer and/or Adobe Experience Manager preferred. Experience with eSignature a plus. Also, proficiency in Microsoft applications required (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook). An overall strong technical background/familiarity with learning new systems is preferred.
• Soft Skills Required/Preferred: Must possess excellent communication and relationship building skills, as well as strong problem solving/analytical skills. In addition, strong organizational/project manager skills preferred.
• Requires flexibility under pressure, the ability to manage multiple high-priority, high profile assignments simultaneously, and comfort with a fast paced, changing environment and ambiguity.
• Enthusiastic, positive, teachable attitude. Customer focused with a desire to provide outstanding service to both internal and external customers.
• Ability to work effectively within a very collaborative, team environment.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.