Guided Wealth Portfolio (GWP) Service ProfessionalApply Job ID: R-000903 Date posted: 08/15/2017 Primary Location CA-San Diego
Guided Wealth Portfolio (GWP) Service Professional
The ideal candidate will possess skills of strong attention to detail, excellent telephone customer service, verbal, written skills and be a team player with a positive attitude. Candidate must be knowledgeable in policies and procedures of account openings, accounts maintenance, incoming and outgoing transfer, navigation Move Money system, processing and managing Service Requests, assisting our Service Center partners located in both San Diego and Fort Mill with escalated inquiries and updates.
The Service Professional must act as a subject matter expert on operational policies and procedures, including assisting advisors with general inquiries. Provide outstanding service while acting as a resource to internal and external business partners handling escalated items, and assisting with information distribution.
- Answer inbound calls with questions mainly from external advisors, and occasionally internal colleges and service vendor and help with information distribution to various internal and external business partners
- Manage team mailbox
- Internally interacts with frontline service center associates, peers and superiors at all levels and in all departments. Externally interacts with all customers - Advisors, Clients, and other vendors
- Documents quality issues, performance measures and quality improvements for management review.
- Provides information to assist in giving feedback to employees and in the training of employees.
- Ensures proper application of and compliance with internal and regulatory standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Participates in various projects and/or assignments as required.
- Subject matter expert on operational policies and procedures.
- Minimum Education Preferred: BA/BS Degree and/or prior related work experience or knowledge of the financial services/securities industry
- Minimum Experience Required: 3-5 years (focus: Financial Services)
- Licenses/Certifications Preferred: Series 7, 66,
- Software/Systems Skills Preferred:
- Microsoft Office Suite required; MS Access & Beta is Preferred
- Additional Information:
- Effective Oral/Written Communication, Adaptability, Initiative, Customer Service, Drive for Results, ability to operate with minimal to no supervision
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.