Manager, ServiceApply Job ID: R-007998 Date posted: 10/28/2019 Primary Location CA-San Diego
- front line leader of our organization. Our service team’s main priority is to create a reliable support system for our Advisors so they can easily focus on their clients. Being flexible and adaptable to competing priorities will be key success factors for this position.
- Manager will be to provide support to a team of frontline service professionals such as handling escalations, assisting staff with questions, and monitoring team performance. In addition, manager will be responsible for ensuring a positive advisor experience.
- Adapt to department evolution efforts in order to deliver to a fast-growing client base across a diverse set of solutions and business models.
- Support new ideas and initiatives, creating an environment that provides innovation and excellence.
- Overseeing and driving service metrics, being committed to using them to help drive continuous improvement and refinement
- Reviewing client and business partner feedback and trends while identifying, resolving and implementing changes needed to improve the overall service experience.
- Liaising with our business leaders, colleagues and clients to deliver service that not only satisfies but builds loyalty.
- Building collaborative relationships, fostering a sense of teamwork, facilitating the effective interaction and contribution of others to achieve goals.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.