Mgr, Service CenterApply Job ID: R-001250 Date posted: 10/19/2017 Primary Location CA-San Diego
The ideal candidate will manage 12 - 15 staff in LPL Financial Client Support group. Client Support is the first point of contact for LPL Financial Advisors who have inquiries related to….. The Manager position will oversee staff on the Client Support team. The ideal candidate would have experience managing a Client Support call center team.
1. Handle Financial Advisor immediate escalations needing management contact and advanced support issues.
2. Monitor, coach, set performance goals, and motivate staff.
3. Help frontline agents with question from advisors and office staff. Assist in the training process of support staff. Track their training progress and decide when they have reached milestones to move them on the next level of training.
4. Administrative management duties: timecard approvals, interviews, review time off requests, track attendance etc.
Other Job Duties:
• Candidate must have proven ability to successfully manage multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines.
• Develop projects and training schedules.
• Provide superior customer service to large base of financial advisors by handling incoming phone calls when needed including escalations.
• Ensure proper escalation of incidents following the TSHD Escalation procedures. Coach Frontline Team leads on proper issue escalation to internal departments. Monitor the effectiveness of the Team Leads and act as judge when disagreements in policy may occur.
• Advise Frontline VP when there is a need for progressive counseling of a team member. Assist in writing and presenting the action plan and guidance to improve the team member
• Maintain team’s backlog to TSHD standards.
• Manage the frontline Queue process. Coach Frontline Team leads on proper issue escalation.
• Monitor Frontline ACD performance reports looking for trends and areas of improvement.
• Play a key role in maintaining TSHD’s standard for service level.
• Interview and make staffing decision for hiring Frontline Service Associates. Communicate with staffing agencies about current and future needs.
• Write and post BranchNet welcome screen and Hotline messages to communicate with Financial Advisors.
• Conduct weekly Huddle meetings to communicate new and current information to the entire TSHD team.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related discipline required.
• 5 - 7 years of call center experience working in a customer contact center environment.
• 3+ years of experience managing staff
• Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
• Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work independently are required to identify problems and implement solutions in a team environment.
• Effectiveness in this role requires strong leadership abilities as well as a solid working knowledge of PC software.
• Series 99 (https://www.finra.org/industry/series99)
• Strong problem solving and customer service skills necessary. Solid working knowledge of PC based computer hardware and software required; experience in a software development customer service environment strongly preferred.
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.