.Net developerApply Job ID: R-006212 Date posted: 03/21/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
We are looking to hire a .Net Developer in the Technology organization supporting Risk and Regulatory division.
- Design and develop core services and components with expertise in service-oriented architecture.
- Design and develop timely, high quality products with state of the art user interfaces
- Enhance/Maintain/support existing applications
- Collaborate with other developers in designing the services and data objects supporting the UI.
- Collaborate with business partners, Architects, Quality Assurance, Release Management, and the Change Control board to plan, design, develop and implement solutions based on the needs.
- Participate in all phases of the software engineering life cycle
- Provide technical troubleshooting and advanced de-bug support.
- Develop and implement high scalable core platform components and provide and support to the clients applications and services.
- Assist with conceptual design and rough order of magnitude (ROM) level of effort estimations
- Ensure the necessary platform technical documentation is maintained in an appropriate manner.
- BS or advanced degree in Computer Science, IT or related field
- 5+ years’ experience with product development and architecture of software and applications and services
- 5+ years of .Net/SQL experience
- Expert knowledge of agile, design and enterprise patterns
- Expert knowledge of object oriented programming and SOA
- Advanced API skillset – WebAPI and MuleSoft
- Expert knowledge of SQL Server development and database design, tuning.
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall software development
- Familiarity with TFS source control, build processes, and continuous delivery
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to facilitate, influence and manage change to deliver solutions
- Knowledge of ETL tools like Informatica is a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.