.NET DeveloperApply Job ID: R-001093 Date posted: 12/29/2017 Primary Location CA-San Diego
LPL Financial is seeking a Sr. Application Developer who is part of a team that is responsible for developing and delivering high-performance, scalable and critical business systems and integration services.
The candidate should also be able to work cooperatively with cross-functional teams with minimal direction from management. Must be a team player who is flexible, adaptable and willing to work in a changing environment.
- Design, develop, test, tune and implement n-tiered web-based applications
- Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and improve existing applications and systems
- Provide solution designs based on strategic direction and business needs
- Produce technical documentation in accordance with SDLC guidelines
- Communicate with technical and non-technical groups on a regular basis as part of product/project support
- .NET 4.5
- C# /ASP.NET
- Web services (REST/SOAP)
- SQL 2008-2012 database, SSIS packages
- Team Foundation Server
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field and 7 years of demonstrated work experience as a software developer with the listed technologies
- Hands on experience in designing interactive web applications
- Familiarity with the Agile software development methodology
- Strong team player, excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently and in a team-based environment
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.