Office Manager - San DiegoApply Job ID: R-007454 Date posted: 09/03/2019 Primary Location CA-San Diego
The primary role of the Admin Solutions Consultant will be to provide administrative support to advisors including any and all daily tasks provided by the advisor. This would include, resolving notifications, opening accounts, moving money, transferring accounts, and working directly with clients to complete any of these tasks. The admin would be expected to form a working relationship with the advisor as if they were actually physically in their office*. Performance will be reviewed versus office success by taking ownership of all advisor office tasks allowing the advisor to grow his/her business.
*Admin Solutions Consultants are Home Office Employees working from LPL offices in San Diego or Fort Mill (Remote positions may be available, check with your Recruiter)
Primary Role Responsibilities Include: 50%
- Daily direct communication with advisors and clients through a dedicated, toll-free number and by pro-active outreach to the advisor
- CRM management and scheduling of client appointments
- Research complex situations, set client expectations, and define the actions necessary to resolve inquiries in a timely manner
- Assume ownership of inquiries and see them through to a timely resolution
- Communicate with internal departments to ensure clients’ expectations for timely service delivery are met
- Submit instructions for account activities on behalf of the advisor and end clients for account functions (New Accounts, Cash Management, Transfers, Account Maintenance)
- Manage account notifications and resolution of NIGOs
- Manage daily reports for account activities that are operational in nature – cash management, RMDs, periodic distributions, debits, pending settlements, etc.
- Address questions from clients on account activity, policies and statements
- Assist with information and documentation requirements for new accounts, transfers and complex (non-investment related) activities
Other Duties: 40%
- Proactive outreach to clients and advisors on time sensitive activities - RMDs, distributions and 1099s
- Assist the advisor in preparation for upcoming client meetings (i.e., paperwork, requirements, etc.)
- Educate advisors and clients on the use of technology to increase efficiencies
- Help drive increased adoption revenue and net new household assets for advisors
- Help reduce LPL operating cost through increased usage of eSignature, paperless statements, account view, and reduced NIGOs
- Exercise the core skills required to form meaningful relationships
- Actively contribute to the development of the Admin Solutions team by sharing best practices and participating in other project work as assigned
Client / Advisor Satisfaction: 10%
- Drive customer experience to high levels of satisfaction by adhering to our corporate values
- Provide daily recaps to the advisor summarizing work completed and outstanding
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving skills & attributes; Strong organizational skills
- Excellent phone communication and listening skills
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to build and foster relationships
- Ability to analyze and research information
- Experience with CRM applications such as Salesforce and/or Redtail preferred
- Bilingual skills a plus
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.