Operations Product AnalystApply Job ID: R-019226 Date posted: 12/02/2021 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
Operations Product Analyst, Performance & Data Recon
Our Operations Product Analyst in Performance & Data Recon is an expert communicator who has a passion for managing, designing and implementing applications used to support performance reporting for LPL’s clients. As an Operations Product Analyst, you will collaborate with Technology and End Investor Product Management to drive prioritization, requirements and define a clear path to success for the project on deck. This role is currently focusing on developing a technology solution for ingesting historical performance data into LPL’s premier performance reporting tool, Client Reporting. The Operations Product Analyst will play a pivotal role in the development of the tool, the migration of performance data during go-live as well as provide continued business support and ongoing maintenance post-release. The Operations Product Analyst must possess excellent communication, organization and prioritization skills and should be comfortable working in an agile, cross-functional environment.
- Capture, log and track requirements in JIRA
- Support UAT and deployments, troubleshooting errors, testing and defect logging
- Analyze and decompose applications to determine how it operates and its objectives
- Identify problems or challenges within a design and form potential solutions
- Complete requirements analysis, including the capture and testing of user stories
- Develop analytics using SQL to communicate project status from a business perspective
- Host and drive meetings to ensure milestones are effectively managed
- Facilitate and document product roadmap discussions and report progress to Leadership
- From a business owner perspective, determine and manage critical path, including prerequisites, precedence, and traceability
- Journey Map user flows and pinpoint/solve for weaknesses to plan
- Develop policies and procedures and maintain technical documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Management Information Systems, Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in product analysis, including relevant business-oriented product-centric roles
- Experience working cross-functionally with technology/product and business teams
- Experience contributing and executing within an Agile organization
- Experience creating and executing OKRs
- FINRA licensing a plus
- Strong understanding of JIRA software and project lifecycle
- General SQL query understanding
- Knowledgeable in a wide range of investments, including but not limited to; mutual funds, fixed income products, options, common stocks and annuities
- Detail-oriented and capable of delivering at a high level of accuracy
- Good interpersonal and consultative skills, as well as excellent written communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure with competing deadlines
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.