Ops SpecialistApply Job ID: R-008809 Date posted: 06/25/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
The Operations Specialist role will provide quality service to our Advisors and Service Center by performing a variety of tasks that fall under the Stock Record Department
- Reconciliation of LPL’s custody platform in order to ensure books and records are accurate. Liaise with fund sponsors, depositories and other industry participants to research and resolve discrepancies.
- Review, validate and process Share Class Conversion and Alternative Investment requests including interaction with fund sponsors and LPL vendors while delivering world class Service to LPL Advisors, LPL Trading teams and LPL's Service Center
Other Job duties:
- Assist with project testing and implementation.
- Ability to coordinate work in a high volume environment
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 0-1 years in Financial and/or Brokerage Industry
- Microsoft Office Required
- Preferred software experience: Beta
- Ability to perform under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or within a group setting
- Must be highly organized
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 4,200 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2019, based on total revenue.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.