Ops SpecialistApply Job ID: R-018029 Date posted: 10/05/2021 Primary Location CA-San Diego
The Operations Specialist role will provide quality service to our Advisors and Service Center by performing a variety of tasks that fall under the Stock Record Department
- Reconciliation of LPL’s custody platform in order to ensure books and records are accurate. Liaise with fund sponsors, depositories and other industry participants to research and resolve discrepancies.
- Review, validate and process Share Class Conversion and Alternative Investment requests including interaction with fund sponsors and LPL vendors while delivering world class Service to LPL Advisors, LPL Trading teams and LPL's Service Center
Other Job duties:
- Assist with project testing and implementation.
- Ability to coordinate work in a high volume environment
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 0-1 years in Financial and/or Brokerage Industry
- Microsoft Office Required
- Preferred software experience: Beta
- Ability to perform under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or within a group setting
- Must be highly organized
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.