Process Improvement Manager, Admin SolutionsApply Job ID: R-007779 Date posted: 02/06/2020 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
LPL’s Admin Solutions (https://www.lplbusinesssolutions.com/) is seeking a passionate and driven Process Improvement Manager who will be responsible for identifying measurable increases in efficiencies and productivity and collaborating with department leadership to establish strategic priorities. The successful candidate will have strong Six Sigma delivery and coaching skills and serve as an expert in the application of process improvement tools such as Lean and Six Sigma. The candidate will need to be adaptable to collaborate, change, and coach on process improvement projects tailored for Admin Solutions.
LPL Admin Solutions is a rapidly growing new service of LPL that is transforming how our clients operate. Joining our team gives you the opportunity to:
- Work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
- Solve challenging problems that will revolutionize our industry
- Work for a company that’s a recognized leader
- Be at the intersection of the fast growing finance and technology space
- Lead and implement best practices throughout the program
- Perform time motion studies and develop reporting, metrics to track progress with verbal and written communications summarizing key findings
- Deliver key insights with interpretation and recommendation formed into implementable business plans
- Identify and champion innovative process improvement opportunities
- Manage and coach a small team of operations professionals
- Intellectually curious, with strong analytical skills
- Quickly identifies and solve problems within the scope of their team. Knows when to escalate issues to move concerns forward and, when faced with ambiguity, step into the void to find solutions
- The ability to work in a cross-functional team without direct reporting lines, as well as willingness to jump in and support other Admin Solutions teams
- Bachelor's degree required
- Six Sigma or equivalent certification (minimum Green Belt)
- 3+ years of experience designing process improvements and measuring project outcomes
- Advanced level Excel and knowledge of Visio
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to evaluate and provide solutions to complex situations and problems
- Very strong analytical skills coupled with effective verbal and written communication ability
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise way
The Talents You Deliver
- BE BALANCED- Juggle multiple tasks, while maintaining focus
- BE PROACTIVE- Take a solution oriented approach to escalated items
- BE CURIOUS- identify and take action on process improvements
- BE COURAGEOUS- identify potential areas of opportunity for staff and provide ongoing coaching,
- BE ENTREPRENEURIAL- understand your role as a business owner and strive to elevate the status quo
- BE A MOTIVATOR- Conduct meetings to recognize and share new information with your staff
The Empowerment of Your Role
LPL is transforming our culture and our commitment to the ease of doing business. Making it easier for advisors to do business with us is our No. 1 priority. No matter what your role or department, at LPL we all own this. Knowing this we are all empowered to make things simpler and do what is best for advisors and their investors.
The Quality You Deliver
At LPL financial, our work makes a difference. That is why we share a passion for doing it ethically and exceedingly well. Because we have a clear focus and we are empowered to deliver results, we see every day that we are creating something special together.
LPL Financial has a “we” philosophy rather than a “me” philosophy. Our benefit packages are built to support our colleagues and their families by providing programs that foster health, peace of mind, work/life balance, as well as support for your financial and social goals and commitments. Sound too good to be true? See for yourself and learn more about our benefit offerings.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 4,200 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2019, based on total revenue.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.