Product Manager, Virtual Services SuiteApply Job ID: R-002959 Date posted: 05/08/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
Product Manager, Virtual Services Suite
LPL Financial is seeking a Vice President to act as the product manager of our virtual services suite of offerings. The suite of offerings includes a variety of different services that our advisors can outsource to LPL Financial so that we perform the functions for them as a virtual member of their practice. Today, our advisors can choose to leverage outsourced offerings in the areas of administrative support and marketing, with others to quickly follow. This position will lead a team of product-specific managers, overseeing the different outsourced solutions and driving growth in key functions across the firm. This role will ensure that we are getting synergies across the different virtual offerings, prioritizing work needed for each of the offerings, and acting as the key point of contact for business partners around the organization. Given the strategic importance of this area, and the alignment to LPL’s growth drivers, the leader for this role must be comfortable working across a broad spectrum of stakeholders including executive leaders, our advisors, and their peers across the firm.
- Work closely with the innovation team, sales team, and others as we design and iterate on the different virtual services.
- Partner with our internal technology team and third-party vendors who will help provide technology support for the offerings.
- Drive integration of virtual services across LPL departments and through company systems and workflow (e.g., compliance, operations, marketing).
- Manage the resource and staffing models for the different services to ensure we effectively ramp resources with needs in a profitable manner.
- Establish the governance for the services suite to ensure we are effectively collecting feedback, incorporating changes, and sharing broadly with the organization.
- Create and maintain roadmaps, timelines, and plans for all existing services and those to come.
- Provide launch support for new services to be created.
- Establish and measure ROI and KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA preferred
- 7-10 years’ experience in product management, project management, or outsourcing solutions.
- Direct experience in dealing with customers to gather feedback and share ideas.
- Proven track record of coordinating large-scale efforts across multiple business units and interested parties.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, iterate and execute strategies and plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time for key conferences and events and/or advisor visits
- Financial services experience a plus, not required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 16,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 800 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission—enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans. Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, SC, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.