Do you pride yourself in having exceptional organizational skills?
Do you have a bias for action?
Are you ready to learn and advance your career by joining our team?
If so, the Repapering Specialist role may be for you!
The Repapering Specialist works with BTPs Regional Transition Partners and Transition Support Partners on projects that support recruits who are transitioning their practice to LPL Financial. The Repapering Specialist’s core responsibilities will be to create the New Account, Transfer (ACAT), and Move Money paperwork required to move the advisors business from their old broker dealer to LPL.
The Repapering Specialist will display a thorough understanding of how all paperwork is completed and their dependency on one another to move an entire book of business. The Repapering Specialist is a subject matter expert on the art of repapering and must demonstrate a high level of LPL technical knowledge, attention to detail, and exceptional communication skills.
If you want to learn and grow with us, this is the role for you. We have a robust career path where successful Repapering Specialists promote into Transition Support Partner roles and other key roles within the firm. The Repapering Specialist role will give you exposure to LPLs processes quickly making you a competitive candidate for other internal opportunities.
What will you do as a Repapering Specialist?
- Repapering Support – Provide repapering support to aid new advisors in moving their book of business to LPL Financial. Repapering support will be provided virtually and will include opening accounts, cash management and transfer paperwork.
- SmartSheet Tracking – Leverage this tool to communicate back and forth with advisors on items that are complete, in process and/or Not In Good Order.
What skills and experience is required?
- New hires will be trained on all repapering functions to be set up for success, however, 1-2 years of experience in New Accounts or Operations a plus
- Experience supporting advisors in various lines of business (wirehouse, regional, independent, RIA, institutions and retirement plans) a plus
- Experience with Outlook, Word, Excel required
- Experience with SmartSheet and BOX a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive, critical thinker who can work with little direction once given a project
- Multi-tasker in a fast paced environmentAbility to work as part of a team and completely independent
What are we looking for?
We want high-energy, quick learners who have a bias for action. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment and are able to execute in a way that encourages strong collaboration and continuous improvement.
Does this mean we will hire someone with no experience? If so, will they be trained by Marianne or another TSP? If yes, I’d say we add a line stating that new hires will be trained so they feel like they are set up for success and excited to get started!
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.