Salesforce AnalystApply Job ID: R-015509 Date posted: 07/21/2021 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations CA-Remote
You are a master of process, and love numbers, data visualization and turning large amounts of data into digestible and actionable content. You are a Salesforce whiz and are passionate about delivering value for sales teams.
Strong communication, analytical, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills are needed, along with the ability to be flexible, effectively prioritize and multi-task. The ability to work within a team, take initiative and show strong attention to detail is also a requirement.
What you'll do
- Serve as primary manager for the Business Development Salesforce.com environment with 150+ users.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user profiles and roles, permission sets, sales territory alignment, data loads, data management, reporting and dashboards, and other routine tasks.
- Document and implement best practices on maintaining, developing and extending the use of Salesforce including dashboards, reports, page layouts, formula fields, processes and workflows.
- Define, design, and interpret key performance metrics to deliver insights & recommendations
- Lead the interpretation of data to identify significant differences, relationships, and trends in data
- Analyze territory information and organize data for sales campaigns or territory outreach within Salesforce.
- Analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards.
- Compile analytics into visualizations that empower our Enablement teams to make educated, data-driven decisions
- Assist in the development and reporting of key performance metrics to help drive increasing Sales productivity
- Supports sales process improvements to increase sales productivity.
- Summarize written findings, publicize results, and participate and share with senior leadership as appropriate
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Develop and deliver presentations for senior executives
- Experience with supporting sales teams.
- Advanced level skills with Salesforce CRM, preferably Salesforce Lightning, Excel, PowerPoint, and Tableau
- Highly analytical and process oriented.
- Able to both think strategically and execute tactically to drive results.
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise way, proficiency in PPT preferred
- Superior analytical skills with an ability to identify relevant data and ability to evaluate business opportunities within the context of a larger organization.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years experience in Salesforce administration and/or management
- Certified Salesforce Administrator preferred. Trailhead badges and Superbadges are bonus
- Strong understanding of Salesforce, including Classic and Lightning, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Creative and analytical thinking with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, align business strategy with technical requirements, translate technical language into business language, interpret and understand user requests, and articulate strategies to business managers.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.