Salesforce Development LeadApply Job ID: R-002579 Date posted: 05/07/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
Salesforce Technical Lead/Architect Job Description
The CRM Technical Lead is responsible for the planning, analysis, design and implementation of changes or enhancements for Siebel, Salesforce and MS Dynamics within the environment. The CRM Lead will collaborate and work closely with business users, management, other IT resources and vendors. The person will works independently and lead a team of onshore and offshore developers responsible for system enhancements to major system projects. The position will be responsible for the architecture, design, development and ongoing support of Salesforce and other technologies related to Salesforce. Financial services background, MS Dynamics, and enterprise business application development and systems integration experience are highly desired.
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a demonstrated ability to meet schedules and multi-task. This position requires strong attention to detail and an ability to build relationships with all levels within the organization. The environment is fast paced and dynamic, requiring the ability to respond quickly to changing priorities across multiple projects. After hours and weekend work is occasionally required.
Duties and responsibilities
Designing, implementing, and supporting Siebel and Salesforce CRMs. Planning and creating technical roadmaps for the overall CRM environment.
- Lead and own all technical aspects of Salesforce, Pardot and Marketing Cloud implementations and / or customizations including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom development.
- Manage development teams using Visualforce, Apex, Java, AJAX, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Provide technical leadership, setting best practices (e.g., integration and application development, deployment, testing, iterative refinement).
- Identify ways to utilize SFDC to improve business processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code.
Works with management to design and develop strong relationships with user groups to support user adoption, ensure proper use of SalesForce and productive growth and change around the application and corresponding business processes.
- As application Subject Matter Expert, assist Project Managers in determining high-level project goals that serve as benchmarks of overall project/product success.
- Develops in-depth knowledge and proficiency of supported business areas and engages business partners in evaluating opportunities for process integration and refinement.
- Lead in the development of testing, training development/support, and launch plans as required to aid in delivery of a quality product, designed for user acceptance and adoption.
- Mentors developers on the team and maintain a positive work environment as well as continually review the software development process and identify areas that need improvement.
Provides 7x24 production support.
Maintain discipline to support SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) requirements.
Work with little or no supervision, be enthusiastic, detail oriented, quick learner and able to adapt changing requirements.
BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related degree and experience.
Have overall 12+ years of experience in IT development
Have 8+ years of experience as Salesforce developer in large scale implementations
Have 5 + years of experience leading Enterprise Salesforce implementation with over 1000 users including integration with enterprise applications.
Demonstrated ability to create a positive and professional business relationship with internal and external clients & vendors.
Demonstrated experience in:
- Software development methodologies, practices, and tools.
- Project management methodologies, practices, and tools.
- Software testing practices and tools.
- Problem solving techniques and tools.
- Team leadership skills, practices, and behaviors
- The analysis of business process, workflow, data analysis and modeling.
Ability to work nights and weekends as needed for system implementations and resolving system problems.
Work with team members to ensure application designs are in line with best practices and are scalable, reliable, and that all designs optimize performance and usability.
Strong leadership and project management skills, leading offshore team resources on a project by project basis.
Outstanding oral, technical and written communication skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial setting is essential.
Experience working in a team environment where team members are geographically dispersed.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.