Senior Analyst, Enterprise Innovation and DevelopmentApply Job ID: R-012519 Date posted: 02/16/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
The Senior Analyst, Enterprise Innovation and Development will be part of an innovative, entrepreneurial, high-performing team that is leading the evolution of LPL’s enterprise business lines and affiliation models—which is our bank and credit union partners as well as our large network office clients. The Senior Analyst will support the team’s decision making and overall efficacy through utilizing requisite data and reporting. The Senior Analyst will be responsible for management reporting, executive presentations, market-sizing, targeted competitive intelligence, and economic modeling in partnership with other key internal partners. The Senior Analyst role will provide you deep knowledge of our enterprises businesses—allowing you to have a bright career path.
What will you do as the Senior Analyst, Enterprise Innovation and Development?
- Develop and maintain an expert awareness of the firm’s business lines and affiliation models to serve as a subject matter expert for internal and external partners.
- Ensure an exemplary enterprise client experience by coordinating with internal partners through discussion, demonstration, and leading by example to meet and exceed client expectations; acute focus on RIA Custody experiential and capabilities design.
- Support strategic initiatives and execution of our enterprise business model expansion and program management deliverables.
- Serve as the go-to for project management status, deliverables, and management reporting.
- Actively monitor and analyze emerging trends, developments and players across the industry landscape, to inform the company’s view of opportunities and approach to innovation.
- Leverage market data to identify opportunities, influence capabilities development, and guide marketing campaigns.
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with internal business partners to strategize and develop innovative solutions for an industry-leading enterprise client experiences.
- Provide research, analysis, and project management on a variety of strategic initiatives, including providing professional presentation collateral for senior members of the organization.
- Facilitate feedback collection through direct engagement with advisors within the LPL Community, as well as internal SMEs that have direct client contact.
What are we looking for?
We want a high energy, outside of the box thinker with, ideally, an understanding of the independent wealth management industry, including the unique needs of banks, credit unions, and network offices. We are looking for people with strong organizational, critical thinking, and analytical skills who see the power in creating processes that will allow business lines to thrive.
What skills and experiences are advantageous?
Please note that possession of the necessary skills and talents are more important than direct industry experience.
- An entrepreneurial drive and a do-what-it-takes attitude, grounded in tangible results.
- Superior analytical skills with an ability to identify relevant data and ability to evaluate business opportunities within the context of a larger organization.
- Strong communications skills, with the confidence to effectively present complex topics to senior internal leadership in a clear and actionable manner.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Experience working on a project team and meeting project timelines while managing competing priorities.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and MS Office suite, with a particular proficiency with PowerPoint preferred.
- Interest and demonstrated ability to build financial models, including ability to partner with finance on business line specific P&Ls and annual capital planning.
- Experience working within the independent wealth management industry. Familiarity with banks or credit unions preferred. Ideally with 2-4 years’ experience.
The preferred candidate will be local to an LPL corporate office.
What talents do you deliver?
- Be balanced: Juggle multiple tasks, while maintaining focus
- Be proactive: Take a solution-oriented approach to difficult or escalated items—communicating up as appropriate
- Be curious: Innovate, identify, and take action on process improvements
- Be courageous: Identify potential areas of opportunity for our clients or team
- Be entrepreneurial: Understand your role as a business owner and strive to elevate the status quo
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.