Senior Analyst, Product Management- Investor and Investment SolutionsApply Job ID: R-006618 Date posted: 04/24/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
The Investor and Investment Solutions (IIS) organization is expanding its product management team and currently hiring a Senior Product Analyst to join a team responsible for driving the lifecycle management and execution of LPL’s advisor and internal-facing investment products, platforms, as well as technology tools and capabilities. This role must exude a passion for product management in a manner that results in the utmost satisfaction of our Advisors and their clients. The ideal candidate will understand the needs of our advisors and be comfortable driving outcomes across broad cross-functional teams.
The role will be responsible for supporting our growing focus on delivering integrated technology experiences and efficient workflows, with an emphasis on driving adoption and engagement of the same.
This position requires strong analytical skills, the ability to manage multiple bodies of rapidly evolving work simultaneously, and demonstrate the ability to creatively define, develop, and execute plans to solve highly complex matters. This position will have the opportunity to partner with cross-functional stakeholders and executives across multiple business areas in the firm to:
- Actively participate in prioritization and implementation of new processes and digital adoption strategies
- Provide thought-leadership analysis to frame and plan enhancements to the advisor experience
- Prioritize product features and guide development solutions to achieve the key short-term and long-term goals indicated in the overall product strategy
- Support the implementation of new offerings through participation in and evaluation of prototypes and pilots
A successful candidate will demonstrate strategic and creative thinking skills, a strong ability to turn analytics into compelling insights, and be capable of concise oral and written communication.
- Leverage the organization to develop and execute detailed, tactical plans to enhance the advisor experience, especially with respect to digital adoption
- Working closely with cross-functional team to develop feature set priorities to execute and achieve the overall strategic program vision
- Synthesize internal and industry data into themes and patterns to provide insights and data-driven recommendations
- Building cross-functional relationships to establish a collaborative environment at all levels of the organization to create a more collaborative team
- Achieve alignment by communicating decisions and outcomes to various levels throughout the organization
- Creating presentations for senior members of the organization
- Complete ad-hoc assignments that assist in development and implementation of strategies and new processes
- Providing research, analysis, project management and project support on a variety of strategic initiatives
- BA/MBA degree preferred
- 2-5+ years professional experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to present materials to the highest levels in the organization, and the ability to frame complex issues
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to evaluate business opportunities within the context of a larger organization and its objectives
- Entrepreneurial perspective, self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Project management / multi-tasking skills across different projects
- Results oriented and outcome based
- Background in client-facing experience, financial services, scrum master, and/or R&D a plus
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.