Senior Consultant, Marketing AutomationApply Job ID: R-017924 Date posted: 09/28/2021 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations TX-Austin , MA-Boston , SC-Fort Mill
Senior Consultant, Marketing Automation
LPL Financial is looking for a seasoned digital marketing professional to help us evolve marketing campaigns for LPL advisor products, ensuring a seamless, two-way flow of data to empower our sales team. This individual will be integral in developing a holistic lead generation strategy and automating associated lead scoring models and lifecycle stages to ensure data is accurate.
On a day-to-day basis, this individual will serve as a consultant to senior business leaders on marketing automation best practices, using data to help influence change. They will guide broader digital marketing thinking to ensure the firm is using channels in the most effective way, taking into account the role it plays in a holistic experience with the firm. They will also be responsible for managing the assets and activity within our marketing automation tool and will be a key partner to the agencies that support these campaigns within the tool.
This position is a combination of technical, analytical and creative thinking with the ability to look at the big picture to connect the dots between marketing activities and sales results. This will require a thorough understanding of Pardot, Salesforce and web analytics.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has led a complex, enterprise marketing automation program and is comfortable managing inter-connected, automated workflows tied to critical lead reporting as well as optimizing email and landing page performance. As part of this role, this individual will be responsible for identifying new opportunities for further optimization of the platform and well as advising on lead nurturing strategy for ongoing campaigns.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Document a governance and operational model for campaigns to ensure alignment with automated workflows and the overarching goals
- Manage all aspects of the governance and operational model; including: establishing proper processes for uploading lists, handling merged contact records, and validating contact record data
- Leverage data to inform/recommend digital campaigns and website management that meet business goals
- Build out Salesforce campaigns and related Pardot landing pages, emails, forms and automations per campaign requirements
- Report out on KPIs, including leads generated from marketing automation campaigns including the development of Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Partner with the marketing partners in developing integrated marketing campaigns and experiences that meet business goals and deliver a positive user experience
- Develop recommendations and optimizations for high-performing email campaigns, landing pages, and forms and work closely with Digital Marketing, Creative Services and UX teams to execute
- Work closely with Business Intelligence, Sales and Marketing Technology teams to develop audience segmentation strategy
- Support content publishing on corporate website
- Other job duties as assigned
- 5 to 7 years of experience in either Marketing Automation, Database Marketing or Digital Campaign Management
- Experience working with marketing automation tools is a must, Pardot preferred
- Experience managing content in a CMS, Adobe Experience Manager preferred
- In depth knowledge of digital analytics reporting tools (Adobe Analytics preferred) and processes
- Experience managing an enterprise level, two-way connection to Salesforce
- Experience developing workflows to automate updates based on lifecycle stages
- Experience interfacing with clients either internally or in an agency environment; experience with direct interaction with senior leaders preferred
- Ability to develop clear, concise presentations that inform senior leaders and motivate the cross-functional team in maturing campaigns and marketing automation practices
- Highly efficient, detail-oriented team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Ability to think critically and make optimization decisions based off of data analytics
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing automation best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present technical and non-technical audiences
- High energy with the ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment
- Salesforce Einstein/B2BMA experience a plus
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.