Senior Developer - UI / CMSApply Job ID: R-006501 Date posted: 04/17/2019 Primary Location CA-San Diego
As Senior UI Developer for Digital Experience Technology, this role takes responsibility in technical design and development solutions for digital experience platforms and products. The person will work independently reporting to Development manager to deliver digital projects practicing Agile Scrum Development methodology.
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a demonstrated ability to meet schedules and multi-task. This role requires a successful and experienced Full Stack (HTML/CSS, Angular JS, Node Js, .Net) and Adobe Experience Manager Experience.
- Expert in HTML, CSS, Java Script, Angular JS, Node JS, JQuery, AJAX, OOPS and .Net Framework.
- Experience with Content Management Systems like AEM / Open Text / Drupal / Site Core is added advantage
- Excellent understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient in cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient in code versioning tools, such as SVN, GIT etc.
- Experience in using CI/CD automation tools like Jenkins , Chef and other DevOPS tools
- Exposure to development of Web Services is added advantage
- Work collaboratively with QA, DevOPS teams to adopt CI/CD tool chain and develop automation
- Responsible for supporting weekly releases
- Work with cross-functional technical teams to ensure overall support and stability of platforms and assist with troubleshooting when production incidents arise
- Supports innovation POC’s evaluating various fin-tech tools
- 6+ years of experience of development experience in implementing Full Stack UI , Content Management Systems and Digital Tools
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science / Statistics / Mathematics / Data Science / Any
- Must be hands on technologist with prior experience in similar role
- Good experience in practicing and executing projects in Agile Scrum or Agile Safe iterative methodologies
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.