Senior Marketing Consultant, Product MarketingApply Job ID: R-004644 Date posted: 10/10/2018 Primary Location CA-San Diego
LPL is currently seeking a Senior Marketing Consultant to join the Marketing department, reporting to the AVP, Product Marketing. This role will be responsible for creating and executing the marketing strategies and activities required to support LPL’s product offering. In addition, this individual will work closely with the sales team to drive new subscribers to the platform, and promote adoption of the tool to LPL’s advisors.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in product marketing and the ability to adapt to the changing needs of our business partners and LPL Financial. This individual will demonstrate a passion for excellence combined with agility, innovation, resourcefulness, and positive thinking. This role will be directly tied to sales goals and performance.
- Managing comprehensive marketing campaigns and programs
- Developing collateral which communicates the benefits of the product
- Working closely with our sales, consulting and product teams while leveraging resources across the firm, including Marketing Technology to champion success
- Managing relationships across the entire firm and consulting with key stakeholders to support joint goals and objectives
- Composing marketing collateral, training and presentations for internal and external use
- Managing web and digital content
- Monitoring web, social, and other digital media performance
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, PR or related discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years of extensive product marketing experience
- Experience with coordinating and aligning teams to reach a unified goal
- Experience with marketing support that aligns with set sales goals
- Highly organized individual with experience in executing marketing strategies to support common goals
- HTML, CSS, UI/UX knowledge
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Outstanding writing and editing skills (e.g. articles, brochures, and training materials)
- Excellent communications skills
- Sense of humor
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.