Senior Marketing ConsultantApply Job ID: R-016932 Date posted: 09/07/2021 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
LPL’s Strategic Wealth Services department is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Consultant who is confident being client-facing and is flexible to an ever-changing environment. We value team players who can also think independently and strategically. The ideal candidate has strong experience in both traditional and digital marketing. Strong project and time management will be crucial for this role. In this position, you will be in an agency setting where you will be acting as the Marketing Consultant for 2-4 LPL advisor brands. You will combine your knowledge of website best practices, email campaigns, and social media with print, mail, and events to execute the marketing strategy that gets noticed, talked about, and shared.
- Report to the Marketing Manager.
- Curate and implement digital marketing editorial calendars for each advisors’ blog, e-newsletter, email campaigns, digital ads, and social media platforms month over month to align with the advisor overarching goals
- Create traditional advertisements such as print, billboard and radio, negotiating rates with publication companies.
- Implement lead generation, niche prospecting processes, and workflow for implementations to each advisor and their practice to drive business growth for both LPL Financial and the advisors.
- Establish and measure ROI and such as email CTR, social media engagement, and website traffic.
- Learn and produce each advisor’s marketing plan based on advisor preferences, working with LPL’s current tools to integrate the overarching plan.
- Schedule and host regular weekly or bi-weekly discussions with the advisors.
- Work with internal and external parties to maintain the advisor’s brand (logo, design treatment, etc.), website and blog.
- Collaborate with the advisor’s office staff to ensure cohesive messaging and communications while providing coaching with events and seminars
- Collaborate with compliance to ensure content, brand, and messaging are compliant with SEC, LPL policy, and FINRA rules.
- Collaborate with fellow marketing consultants to provide feedback and program enhancements from the advisors and deliver best results for your advisor brands.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing.
- Solid understanding of social media advertising, PPC, SEO & SEM.
- Solid knowledge of CRM, inbound marketing tools, and web management.
- Understanding of offset and digital print.
- Experience in event planning and webinars are a plus.
- Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms.
- Support LPL advisors via phone and email.
- Ability to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Good understanding of digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, & Hubspot.
- Ability to work with advisors in different time zones.
- Salesforce experience preferred but not required.
- Financial services experience is a plus, not required.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.