Senior Marketing ConsultantApply Job ID: R-006976 Date posted: 09/10/2019 Primary Location CA-San Diego
Senior Marketing Consultant
Investor Focused Solutions
The LPL Financial marketing department is seeking a senior marketing consultant with a digital background and deep experience with lead gen and content management. In this position, you will be the marketing point person for a dedicated team of LPL advisors. You will combine your knowledge of the lead gen marketing principles, web, social media and digital marketing with your business acumen to enhance the client experience with LPL and our advisor team. You will execute a digital marketing strategy for LPL advisors using email, social media, SEO, websites and more.
- Work with internal marketing manager and advisor sales teams to understand our financial services market and client personas to develop messaging, journey maps and campaign offers.
- Perform role as HubSpot administrator managing the marketing ecosystem with web site and CRM tools.
- Develop, execute, and optimize targeted email and nurture campaigns in HubSpot and other designated platforms. Run A/B testing on subject lines, images, copy and design.
- Create maintain, and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars while managing content strategy for blog, e-newsletter and social media.
- Support execution of our lead acquisition strategy through multi-channel targeted lead generation campaigns, including email, SEO, paid and organic social marketing,
- Work with the marketing technology organization to identify and manage data sets for use in the marketing database.
Other Job Duties
- Works with marketing manager and business intelligence to identify gaps and conversion opportunities through segmentation analysis.
- Monitor, track and communicate campaign performance from campaign launch, sharing email results all the way to MQLs, opportunities and closed business.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience in a lead generation role.
- Demonstrated success with marketing automation tools, HubSpot experience a plus.
- Excellent track record executing digital campaigns in multiple channels with demonstrated results.
- Proficient with social media platforms and tools.
- Passionate about lead generation, marketing automation and working with sales.
- Ability to report on performance metrics and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Extremely attentive to detail and great organizational skills.
- Deadline oriented and focused on maintaining project timelines.
- Results oriented and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Communicates and presents ideas effectively.
- Excels at project management. Self-starter who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of projects and processes.
- Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms a plus.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.