Senior Marketing ConsultantApply Job ID: R-004913 Date posted: 01/07/2019 Primary Location CA-San Diego
Senior Marketing Consultant – Job Description
The LPL Financial marketing department is seeking a senior marketing consultant with a digital background and deep experience with content-driven marketing and lead generation. In this position, you will be the marketing point person for a dedicated team of LPL advisors and internal business consultants. You will combine your knowledge of the web, social media and digital marketing with your business acumen enhance the client experience with LPL and our advisor team. You will execute a digital marketing strategy for LPL advisors using email, social media, SEO, lead generation, websites and more. You will support additional business units with managing content and marketing communications.
- Report to the VP of Investor Focused Solutions (IFS) and Retirement Partners Marketing.
- Work closely with IFS dedicated LPL advisors and interface with Retirement Partners consulting team to develop and support key marketing and sales support strategies.
- Implement the overarching content strategy into each department’s tactics.
- Learn and help develop IFS marketing plan and key strategy for building out the growth of the channel.
- Create maintain, and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars while managing IFS content strategy for blog, e-newsletter and social media.
- Maintain and manage website and blog content.
- Manage and track content updates and development of collateral for internal marketing portals.
- Create email campaigns.
- Collaborate with compliance to ensure content and messaging are approved.
- Work with digital vendors.
- Implement lead generation and niche prospecting process and workflow for implementation in IFS channel.
- Establish and measure ROI and KPIs such as email CTR, social media engagement and website traffic.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field.
- 5-7 years’ experience in marketing and digital marketing.
- Excellent understanding and experience with use and implementation of digital marketing tools such as Hub Spot, Eloqua, Google Analytics, Google Adwords.
- Solid understanding of ecommerce, PPC, SEO & SEM.
- Solid knowledge of CRM, inbound marketing tools, and web management.
- Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud capabilities.
- Support LPL advisors via phone and email.
- Ability to development and execute sales and marketing strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Salesforce experience preferred but not required.
- Financial services experience with retirement plan background a plus, not required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.