Senior Project ManagerApply Job ID: R-006758 Date posted: 06/03/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
We are currently looking to hire a Senior Project Manager, Innovation to Execution within the Business Processing & Offshore (BPO) department within LPL’s Compliance, Legal & Risk (CLR) organization. We are seeking a continuous improvement expert to lead projects and initiatives with broad scope and high impact to the business. In this role, you will serve as an expert in the application of improvement tools such as Lean, Six Sigma, and Design for Six Sigma (DFSS). You will be held responsible for leadership and project management of complex projects working within a cross-functional team environment that will have long-term fiscal impact on the business. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying measurable increases in productivity via offshoring, automation and/or robotics. You will be expected to collaborate with Senior Executives within the BPO team to establish strategic priorities. Success in this role will be based on an individual’s ability to: solid understanding of Visio and current RPA tools will help you to develop performance metrics, reporting, and improvement targets for all BU areas;
The successful candidate will have strong Six Sigma delivery and coaching skills. The candidate will need significant change management experience and be adaptable to collaborate/change/coach on CI projects tailored for LPL’s culture and environment. An ability to apply and adapt structured methodologies to LPL culture will be key to success.
- Develop reporting, metrics to track progress with verbal and written communications summarizing key findings.
- Deliver key insights with interpretation and recommendation formed into implementable business plans.
- Identify and champion innovative process automation and robotics for improved analytics and reporting.
- Exceptional problem solving skills: demonstrated ability to develop solutions
- Intellectually curious, with strong analytical skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Quickly identifies and solve problems within the scope of their teams. Knows when to escalate issues to move concerns forward and, when faced with ambiguity, step into the void to find solutions
- The ability to work in a cross-functional team without direct reporting lines, as well as willingness to jump in and support other teams or activities regardless of description
- The ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgement when working in challenging situations
- Bachelor's degree required
- Six Sigma or equivalent certification (minimum Green Belt)
- Project Management Professional (PMP), preferred
- 3-5 years of experience determining customer requirements, defining process measures, identifying root cause, designing process improvements, and measuring project outcomes
- Advanced level Excel and knowledge of Visio
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to evaluate and provide solutions to complex situations and problems
- Very strong analytical skills coupled with effective verbal and written communication ability
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise way
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.