Service Center ManagerApply Job ID: R-002762 Date posted: 04/16/2018 Primary Location CA-San Diego
The Service Center Manager is a full time position located in San Diego, reporting to the AVP, Service Center. This position will manage 10 - 12 Service Professionals in the LPL Financial Service Center. The Service Center is the first point of contact for LPL Financial Advisors who have inquiries related to service and operational needs. The ideal candidate would have experience managing a Client Support call center team.
- Handle Financial Advisor immediate escalations needing management contact and advanced support issues.
- Monitor, coach, set performance goals, and motivate staff.
- Help frontline agents with question from advisors and office staff. Assist in the training process of support staff. Track their training progress and decide when they have reached milestones to move them on the next level of training.
- Administrative management duties: timecard approvals, interviews, review time off requests, track attendance etc.
Other Job Duties:
- Candidate must have proven ability to successfully manage multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Provide superior customer service to a large base of financial advisors by handling incoming phone calls when needed including escalations.
- Ensure proper escalation of incidents following escalation procedures. Coach staff on proper escalation to internal departments.
- Advise AVP/VP when there is a need for progressive counseling of a Service Professional. Assist in writing and presenting the action plan and guidance to improve the Service Professional’s performance.
- Monitor Frontline ACD performance reports looking for trends and areas of improvement.
- Play a key role in maintaining standard for service levels.
- Interview and make staffing decisions for hiring Service Professionals. Communicate with staffing agencies about current and future staffing needs.
- Conduct daily Huddle meetings to communicate new and current information.
Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related discipline required.
Minimum Experience Required:
- 5 - 7 years of call center experience working in a customer contact center environment.
- 3+ years of experience managing staff.
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work independently are required to identify problems and implement solutions in a team environment.
- Series 99 (https://www.finra.org/industry/series99) or can complete within 90 days of employment.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.