Service Delivery Champion, Senior ManagerApply Job ID: R-005931 Date posted: 02/22/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
We are currently looking to hire a Service Delivery Champion within Technology’s Enterprise Data and Information Services department as part of the Service Delivery, Management and Control function. This position is responsible for defining and coordinating the release management process for the EDIS organization and driving various management and control functions for the group. The incumbent will work with the various teams responsible for delivery to ochestrate demand and ensure that there is effective coordination and consensus on expectations and timelines with our partners. The Service Delivery Champion will interface with technology and it’s business partners ensuring processes are followed for the efficient delivery of projects, work orders and reporting.
- Processes related to work orchestration in the data team
- Management and direct ownership of the release management process and SDLC
- Various managament and control functions such as vendor, resource and tech asset management
- Transparent reporting on the status of work, including KPIs related to the backlog, work completed and in porogress.
- Ability to lead change and interact effectively with technology and business partners
- Abilityto multitask, prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to be comfortable in ambiguous and challenging situations
- Clear understanding of SDLC process
- Ability to review and contribute to SDLC artifacts including deployment artifacts, run books and Implementation plans
- Expertise in scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications across various portfolios
- Managing risks and resolving issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Produce Weekly Release Reporting
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- Participate in change management meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
· Finance Domain knowledge preferred
· 2-6 years of previous release and project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
· Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
· Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
· Flexibility in work hours
· Expert in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.