Service Resolution Professional - General ServicesApply Job ID: R-003478 Date posted: 07/03/2018 Primary Location CA-San Diego
The primary role of a Service Resolution Professional is to support an in-bound call center team dedicated to servicing the needs of our Independent Advisors. You will support 12 to 14 employees by working together to provide a group of LPL Financial customers with world-class service. Answering questions from Service Professionals and Advisors will be a high priority. You will be responsible for guiding the team to self-solution advisor needs and produce results. You are expected to provide subject matter expertise to support the team’s learning and to identify coaching and training opportunities.
45 % Call/Queue Management, Ownership of Work
- Take SME line calls from Service Professionals and provide effective guidance/coaching
- Handle elevated or complex calls and take ownership of resolution
30% Support, Research and Own Complex Requests/Escalations
- Own inquiries and see them through to a timely resolution
15% Operating Model/Continuous Process Improvement Focus
- Walk the floor a minimum of one time per day and field questions from team
- Participate in Queue watch to ensure staff has support with issues
- Lead team meetings and huddles as needed
- Onboard new team members and provide real time coaching to Service Professionals
- Receive feedback from Service Professionals to facilitate process improvements and identify training opportunities
Other Job Duties:
- Build Relationships with Service Escalation Team and Business Consultants to assist in resolving Advisor escalations
- Facilitate conference calls as needed to collaborate and resolve complex issues
- Handle team management in absence of manager
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s a plus.
- Series 6, 7, or 24 preferred, or ability to obtain the required Series 99 within 90 days
- 1-2 years prior LPL service, operations or sales experience, qualified candidates from LPL Operations, and various non-financial service related fields considered
- Prior Supervisory or Management experience a plus
- Must have excellent telephone service skills and desire to pursue career in customer service in call center environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and web based applications
- Ability to assist customers in call center environment while accessing data via multiple PC lookup applications
- Must have excellent PC and data input skills
- Desire to lead and develop others
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Positive, customer focused attitude and demeanor with a desire to provide outstanding service
- Ability to work effectively and foster a team environment
- Ability to learn complex financial information & terminology at a fast pace; accurate with attention to details
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.