Service Resolution Professional - Specialized Service Teams (SST)Apply Job ID: R-004235 Date posted: 08/24/2018 Primary Location CA-San Diego
The primary role of a Service Resolution Professional - Specialized Service Team (SST) is to support an in-bound call center team dedicated to servicing the needs of our Independent Advisors. You will support 12 to 14 employees by working together to provide a group of LPL Financial customers with world class service. Answering questions from Service Professionals and Advisors will be a high priority. You will be responsible for guiding the team to self-solution advisor needs and produce results. You are expected to provide subject matter expertise to support the team’s learning and to identify coaching and training opportunities.
- Handle elevated or complex calls and take ownership of resolution
- Own inquiries and see them through to a timely resolution
- Walk the floor a minimum of two times per day and field questions from team
- Participate in Queue watch to ensure staff has support with issues
- Lead team meetings and huddles as needed
- Onboard new team members and provide real time coaching to Service Professionals
- Receive feedback from Service Professionals to facilitate process improvements and identify training opportunities
Other Job Duties:
- Build Relationships with Service Escalation Team and Business Consultants to assist in resolving Advisor escalations
- Facilitate conference calls as needed to collaborate and resolve complex issues Handle team management in absence of manager
Minimum Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years of previous customer service experience
- 1-2 years of financial services experience, investment services preferred
- Series 99 required or must obtain within 90 days
Software/Systems Skills Required/Preferred:
- MS Office, BETA, ClientWorks, MMT, Seibel, Documentum
- Strong client focus
- Ability to provide effective feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent organizational skills
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.