Service Resolution ProfessionalApply Job ID: R-006454 Date posted: 04/15/2019 Primary Location CA-San Diego
- Own inquiries and see them through to a timely resolution
- Walk the floor a minimum of two times per day and field questions from team
- Participate in Queue watch to ensure staff has support with issues
- Lead team meetings and huddles as needed
- Onboard new team members and provide real time coaching to Service Professionals
- Receive feedback from Service Professionals to facilitate process improvements and identify training opportunities
Other Job Duties:
- Build Relationships with Service Escalation Team and Business Consultants to assist in resolving Advisor escalations
- Facilitate conference calls as needed to collaborate and resolve complex issues Handle team management in absence of manager
- Act as an subject matter expert on operational policies and procedures, assisting frontline associates with questions
- Assist in the resolution of escalated issues, taking ownership and ensuring the situation is completely resolved.
Minimum Experience Required:
- 1-2 years of previous customer service experience
- 1-2 years of financial services experience, investment services preferred
- Series 99 required or must obtain within 90 days
Software/Systems Skills Required/Preferred:
- MS Office, BETA, ClientWorks, MMT, Seibel, Documentum
- Strong client focus
- Ability to provide effective feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent organizational skills
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.