Service Resolution ProfessionalApply Job ID: R-017542 Date posted: 10/20/2021 Primary Location CA-San Diego
The primary role of a Service Resolution Professional is to support an in-bound call center team dedicated to servicing the needs of our Independent Advisors. You will support 12 to 14 employees by working together to provide a group of LPL Financial customers with world-class service. Answering questions from Service Professionals and Advisors will be a high priority. You will be responsible for guiding the team to self-solution advisor needs and produce results. You are expected to provide subject matter expertise to support the team’s learning and to identify coaching and training opportunities.
• Handle elevated or complex calls and take ownership of resolution.
• Will staff the IS phone lines when Service Levels warrant support.
• Own inquiries and see them through to a timely resolution
• Walk the floor a minimum of two times per day and field questions from the team.
• Participate in queue watch to ensure staff has support with issues.
• Lead team meetings and huddles as needed.
• Onboard new team members and provide real time coaching to Service Professionals.
• Receive feedback from Service Professionals to facilitate process improvements and identify training opportunities
Other Job Duties:
• Build Relationships with Service Escalation Team and Business Consultants to assist in resolving Advisor escalations
• Facilitate conference calls as needed to collaborate and resolve complex issues
• Handle team management in absence of manager
Minimum Experience Required:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 1-2 years of previous customer service experience
• 1-2 years of financial services experience, investment services preferred
• Series 99 required or must obtain within 90 days
Software/Systems Skills Required/Preferred:
• MS Office, BETA, ClientWorks, MMT, Siebel, Documentum
• Strong client focus
• Ability to provide effective feedback
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong work ethic
• Excellent organizational skills
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.