Service Resolution ProfessionalApply Job ID: R-001385 Date posted: 12/05/2017 Primary Location CA-San Diego
The primary role of a Service Resolution Professional is to support an in-bound call center team dedicated to servicing the needs of our Independent Advisors. You will support 12 to 14 employees by working together to provide a group of LPL Financial customers with world class service. Answering questions from Service Professionals and Advisors will be a high priority. You will be responsible for guiding the team to self-solution advisor needs and produce results. You are expected to provide subject matter expertise to support the team’s learning and to identify coaching and training opportunities.
Essential Functions: (List in order of importance and estimate the percentage of time spent. It is recommended to provide a minimum of three items but no more than five. Amount must total 100%.)
45 % Call/Queue Management, Ownership of Work
• Take SME line calls from Service Professionals and provide effective guidance/coaching
• Handle elevated or complex calls and take ownership of resolution
30% Support, Research and Own Complex Requests/Escalations
• Own inquiries and see them through to a timely resolution
15% Operating Model/Continuous Process Improvement Focus (5-10%)
• Walk the floor a minimum of one time per day and field questions from team
• Participate in Queue watch to ensure staff has support with issues
• Lead team meetings and huddles as needed
• Onboard new team members and provide real time coaching to Service Professionals
• Receive feedback from Service Professionals to facilitate process improvements and identify training opportunities
Other Job Duties: (Provide details of items that are specific and unique to this position).
1. Build Relationships with Service Escalation Team and Business Consultants to assist in resolving Advisor escalations
2. Facilitate conference calls as needed to collaborate and resolve complex issues
3. Handle team management in absence of manager
Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's degree preferred
Minimum Experience Required:
1-2 years of previous customer service experience
1-2 years of financial services experience, investment services preferred
Series 99 or must obtain within 90 days
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.