Solutions AnalystApply Job ID: R-021702 Date posted: 04/26/2022 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
Are you solution-oriented and passionate about delivering results? Do you like thinking outside the box, learning new skills and problem solving? Do you want to work with cutting-edge technology?
Excited to learn more? If so, then this could be the role for you!
LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. Today, LPL is a leader* in the markets we serve, supporting more than 18,000 financial advisors, 800 institution-based investment programs and 450 independent RIA firms nationwide. We are steadfast in our commitment to the advisor-centered model and the belief that Americans deserve access to personalized guidance from a financial advisor. At LPL, independence means that advisors have the freedom they deserve to choose the business model, services, and technology resources that allow them to run their perfect practice. And they have the freedom to manage their client relationships, because they know their clients best. Simply put, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
LPL Financial is seeking experienced Business Solutions Analyst to support the Product Owner role within the firm’s Digital Transformation journey. Applicants should be familiar with process mining opportunities, generating business cases that highlight the business value, and assist in gathering requirements in a user story format. Our team is focused on deliver best-in-class innovative solutions to advance business agility resulting in a reimagined customer journey positioning LPL for a profitable growth.
- Ability to create process models and produce process mapping workflows based on consulting meetings with stakeholder and business subject matter expert
- Analyze data based on process models and applying optimization or lean principles within the “To-Be” state to simplify and improve processes in an innovative way
- Ability to identify patterns in data and divergence, helping create business cases to identify high business value opportunities based on process mapping or data sets.
- Collaborating with the partners around the firm at various levels to develop high level and detailed business functional requirements, articulating them into a User Story format
- Identify reporting metrics needed to create baselines and later measure business value produced within Validate and Measure phases of a product/project
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
- Process modeling or mapping – for both Current & To-Be state solutions mapping
- Experience with Jira and/or Confluence
- Business/Data analysis: 3-5 years
- Documenting Business Requirements and/or Agile User Stories: 3-5 years
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication skills
- Excellent data gathering, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Optimization minded & skilled (Lean Sig Sigma or other Lean principles)
- Detail Oriented
- Proficient in MS Visio, Powerpoint, & Excel
- Financial Services or other Regulated Industry Experience: 3-5 years
- Intelligent Automation Experience: 3-5 years
- Associates or Bachelor Degree preferred
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.