Sr. Analyst, Capital ManagementApply Job ID: R-006183 Date posted: 03/15/2019 Primary Location CA-San Diego
LPL Financial is seeking a strong applicant to join our team in the role of Sr. Analyst, Capital Management. As a Sr. Analyst of Capital Management, you will work with the Advisor Financial Solutions team and senior leaders to socialize scope, benefits and expected outcomes in the process of financial program evolution, including the promotion and socialization of these programs beyond the team. Ongoing planning and tracking of these programs requires a skill in cross functional collaboration and communication. This individual should possess a strong ability understand business needs to inform and communicate target road maps, milestones and timelines through the life of the program. An emphasis on journey mapping and executive level messaging via PowerPoint is critical to this role.
The Advisor Financial Solutions team plays an instrumental role in the development and facilitation of programs and initiatives to support growth through differentiated financial solutions, including ongoing analysis and reporting on program profitability and success.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Analyst, Capital Management will include:
- Develop strong business relationships across the enterprise, including executive management, to enable a mutual understanding opportunities and achieving close alignment on business needs.
- Maintaining responsibility for delivering defined program outputs on time and that meet quality criteria aligning with program promotion
- Keep management and key stakeholders well-informed on a timely basis on program progress, status and/or concerns ensuring that client expectations and satisfaction are met or exceeded.
- Identify issues and ensure timely actions to resolve, including escalating when necessary
- Ongoing need to leverage PowerPoint presentations, in addition to program documentation and artifacts, to communicate to steering committees, executive sponsors, finance, etc.
- Perform high level business analysis when needed
In addition to being highly organized, key qualifications of the ideal candidate include:
- Effective communication, presentation and writing skills
- Four-year college degree or higher preferred – BA/BS degree in Finance, Business, or Economics (or related discipline) a plus
- Project management skills, including the ability to continually prioritize and meet deadlines
- Highly capable in MS PowerPoint and Excel, Visio
- Advanced knowledge and ability with PowerPoint for executive level communication/story telling
- Advanced interpersonal and behavioral skills including team and individual leadership, oral and written communication
- Customer service/relationship management experience is desired
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong meeting facilitation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact with senior leaders and customers
- Ability to work in a team environment, motivate team members and influence behavior of others
- Functions with a generalist mindset while also possessing an aptitude for strong analytical thinking
- Highly motivated and able to adapt to changing priorities
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.