Sr. Analyst - Large Enterprise Business ConsultingApply Job ID: R-003376 Date posted: 06/13/2018 Primary Location CA-San Diego
Senior Analyst – Large Enterprise Business Consulting
The Senior Analyst will play a critical role on our Large Enterprise (LE) consulting analyst and insights team within our Business Consulting department, which is responsible for client efficiency, experience, growth and retention. Reporting to the AVP, LE Analyst and Insights, the Senior Analyst will help capture and maintain ongoing data integrity and create initial reporting views and insights related to LE consulting programs. This role will provide the candidate with an exceptionally broad view of LPL’s business and serve as critical support for senior management.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Create and manage piping to key data segments throughout the firm related to ongoing LE initiatives and reporting views
- Monthly consolidation of data into usable views, related to ongoing LE initiative and reporting views
- Create initial monthly reporting views and key trends for the department leaders to better understand trends and insights that help drive decision making and executive level reporting
- Manage the creation and ongoing refresh of an LE Scorecard that shows the overall health of each LE relationship, with the delivery of the information in a format consumable by both the LE owners and LPL senior leaders
- Ad hoc reporting and data requests to support business strategies related to LEs, RIAs and OSJs
- Proven ability to independently plan, organize, prioritize, and execute multiple work streams concurrently in a fast-paced environment to deliver outstanding results
- Ability to produce material that is “CEO ready”
- Exceptional data management skills, including experience with the following:
- Navigating a complex data environment
- Identifying, extracting, integrating and working with data from multiple systems
- Using a thorough, detailed approach to ensure the highest level of data accuracy
- Strong teamwork and experience collaborating with individuals across lines of business, functional areas, and different levels of an organization
- Action orientation, willingness to take the initiative, and a desire to roll-up sleeves and dig into the depths of the business
- A commitment to constant self-improvement and a willingness to be coached
- Grace under pressure and a positive attitude
- Sharp analytical thinking skills and intellectual curiosity
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to find creative solutions for project and data challenges
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office product suite: Excel - expert, PowerPoint - expert, Word - intermediate
- High general business acumen demonstrated through bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of related experience, or MBA (or other relevant advanced degree) and 1+ years of relevant experience
- Retail financial advice industry experience preferred but not required
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.