Sr. Analyst, Product Marketing/Strategic ChangeApply Job ID: R-004499 Date posted: 01/03/2019 Primary Location CA-San Diego
The Sr. Product Analyst, strategic change/product marketing, is responsible for helping drive new product and program initiatives from concept to launch, and for developing and executing alignment, change management and strategic communication strategies. This position is part of a growing group, and is responsible for promoting the success of product and platform adoption across 15,000 financial advisors nationwide and for implementing effective adoption plans to increase organic growth for the firm.
The ideal candidate will have experience with project management, bringing new products to market and driving the innovation process.
This position is part of the broader Investment and Investor Solutions (IIS) team and will help promote the success of IIS priorities by creating and reporting success metrics to department leaders and senior executives and driving campaigns that achieve results.
- Project manage cross-functional strategic change management and adoption plans to bring products to market and/or drive adoption of products and platforms
- Ensure alignment and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders across the firm
- Assist with the development and socialization of processes and protocols for implementing change.
- Develop success metrics and create reports to be socialized at all levels
- Work with leaders in marketing and communications to create proactive communication strategies to support high priority projects and communicate to key stakeholders and audiences.
- Plan and develop strategic messages and communication plans to drive organizational change and specific events to drive awareness and adoption.
- Ensure relevance, consistency, integration, alignment, and appropriate timing of messages across the organization.
- Develop and monitor mechanisms to continually gather feedback from key stakeholders to adjust change and communication strategies where needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years’ experience in a product marketing, organization development, or strategic change role
- Experience with project management
- Highly organized with outstanding writing and editing skills
- Excellent communications and relationship management skills
- Ability to present and speak in front of executives
- Preferred experience with RIA, Broker-Dealer, B2B marketing and/or agency experience
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.